Monday, July 9, 2007

a new life....

came into our family today. My sister had her baby boy, Levi, today at 1:03pm; 8lbs 9oz. I don't have any pics yet b/c I haven't been to the hospital, mom said that my sis said she'd rather us come later this week when she's feeling better (and boy do i understand that!). Gosh, I'm not sure if I remember how to hold a teeny tiny baby.

So the only 2 people I really talk to or email (my SIL and a good friend from work) both left me at the same time and went on vacation...one to Vegas and one on a cruise....I'd gladly take either....so I've been bored and lonely during the day. Poor me I know, but they're both back tomorrow.

Gearing up (or trying to) for CHA next week! I am really excited about going....about flying, not so much....but I am really looking forward to the show and meeting the Fashionistas!

No comments: