Friday, May 18, 2007

BLOWN AWAY

by the response to http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/

Not that I didn't think it was a fabulous site, but MAN. 1600 people in less than a week is just phenominal. And on a related note, I got my COLLECTION in the mail and it is beautiful!!! And I got my pictures from Scrapbook Pictures back....turned out great, as usual. And awesome shipping. 2 seperate packages shipped priority for $2 total.

So, pretty much busy busy busy at work. VERY stressed with this new project I am working on and all the training that goes with it. But at least my bad headaches have stopped, so I guess I'm ok. Monday is DH's BD, and the ILs are coming in...so I have to clean. My MIL would say I don't, but it wouldn't be right of me to ask her to bathe in that nasty bathroom of my kids'.


I guess that's really it...my life is not that exciting, huh? I do think I am going to go to CHA in July...starting to get VERY excited about that!! Never been to Chicago. Anywhere north of TX in July is welcome.

Have a great weekend everybody!!

No comments: