Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Giving it another shot....


Ok, so I thought noone read my blog. Turns out I was wrong...SO, I am going to start up again. BUT, if you're out there....you CAN leave comments every so often so I know I have (albeit a small one) some sort of audience.


So. We got back from San Antonio yesterday. SO fun. The kids were great. I mean, they are 3 years old, and they were going to bed at like 10pm and had no nap, so there were some fussy times, but overall, really good. And AWESOME in the car. We went to Sea World, San Antonio Zoo, shopping in San Marcos, and to see some wildflowers...every day was so fun. Weather was perfect, not really crowded anywhere. Here is a pic of some wildflowers....we may blow up a couple of pics and hang on the wall. The color was STUNNING.
Anyway. the kids and Bri are about home, so I guess I'd better get to it!


1 comment:

Misty said...

Chickie - everyone will be reading your blog now! You're a SISta! Come on - get to postin! ;-)