Friday, June 8, 2007

I love vacation!

So I went to the scrapbook convention yesterday. It was ok, but not as good as years past... Not sure if the shopping has changed or (more likely) my style. At any rate it was better than working. Of course at this point so is a root canal. I guess; I've never had one. I think possibly giving birth with no epidural is better than my work right now.

My grandma's 85th birthday is Sunday. Wow. And she is still so together mentally. She lives in a retirement apartment complex (NOT a nursing home--independent living) and she is the center of the social activity there. She plans the holiday parties and get togethers....very active and I think that's great. She doesn't wallow in made up health problems or anything like that. We are very lucky to have her in the shape she's in that's for sure.

Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments: