Sunday, June 3, 2007

No rest for the weary....

or is it wicked?

SO. I am very tired of working 7:30am-11:30pm (or sometimes 6am-11:30pm), and yes, I was off this weekend but am having to go in this evening. Working Sunday night sucks. Thank goodness "The Amazing Race" is over so I am not missing any "good TV". Things on this project had better get better quick or I am going to tell them I just can't do it. I can't keep this kind of schedule and the stress is unbelievable.

I wish I could blog about something else, but really, that's all that's been happening in my life lately.

OH, I am VERY happy that I am off Thurs/Fri to go to the GASC: http://greatamericanscrapbook.com/

I am taking a couple of classes and plan on spending some of this stupid overtime money I've been making that is still not even worth it.

Have a great week.

No comments: