Friday, August 24, 2007

TGIF

So I'm waiting for my sitter to bring the kids home.

I have been painting my office. Um. I don't do things like this...actual "work"....but DH was fine with the way the walls were and said if I wanted them blue that i'd have to do it myself. So I am. and it's way WAY harder with the texture than I thought. And there's my kids.

And I got a page picked up for Jan 08 Scrapbook Trends...love that.

Ok. right after I typed that Matt came in hollering that there was a "little tiny mess on the bathroom floor". Um, I don't think he got one drop IN the potty. A bit more than a little tiny mess. Good thing the floor needs mopping.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh painting totally STINKS! i hate it :)
post pics when you are done.
congrats on the ST pick up.
sorry about the mess.

Court

Jody said...

Had to stop by and give you a little bloggy love today too. =) Hope your week gets better and better. I hope your sister is hanging in there with little Levi too. It's rough...I remember the long days and nights and thought I'd never feel 'normal' or rested again. Hopefully she will see the light at the end of the tunnel with this newborn/fussy stage. And then hopefully teething will go more smoothly. =)