Saturday, December 9, 2006

Birthday Time!

So my BABIES turned 3 yesterday! Wow how time flies. Today is their party. I have lots of cleaning to do (not that that is unusual for me). We are giving them those battery-powered cars; a princess convertible for Madison (how very fitting), and a 4-wheeler like daddy's for Matt. They are probably too little to know how to turn them but they'll enjoy sitting in them. Last night, Brian and I went out to eat for our anniversary (yes, we ditched the kids on their birthday--but their party is today, so it's all good!). Went to Pappadeaux (don't know if I spelled that right or not!). Was wonderful as usual...just can't afford to eat there all the time! As we were getting the kids ready to take to Tina's, Bubba looked at Sissy and said "you are a cutie pie". How sweet!! Well, guess I'd better go wrap some gifts...nothing like waiting til the last minute!

No comments: