Friday, December 22, 2006

In the spirit!



I love this picture. (yes, i have a sick sense of humor).


Ok, so it's only 3 days before Christmas, but I finally am sort of in the Christmas spirit! I am sure it has EVERYTHING to do with the fact that I am off for 6 whole days....but whatever it takes! I made banana nut bread (FROM SCRATCH!!) today and Chex mix (FROM SCRATCH). Those who know me know I don't bake. Ever. But I am actually enjoying it. :) I have to wrap some gifts today; which brings me to this: People, Santa doesn't wrap gifts! His elves are much too busy! Every year I hear this debate, and even had it with a friend a few days ago....The point of Santa is for the kids to run into the room and be so overwhelmed by what they see they don't know where to look first. I am really excited about it this year, because it's the first year the kids know what's going on!

No comments: