Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Pretty boring stuff....

Well, mostly anyway. Matthew started complaining this weekend about his "teeth hurting". Wouldn't eat anything. So we poked and prodded and he had 3 fairly good sized sores on his tongue. So we've been letting him eat whatever he wants, just so he gets some calories. I thought it might just be unfortunate, because I have had mouth ulcers most all my life, and pretty bad. I'll go a couple of months and not have one and then I'll have 4. OH, if you've never had them THEY HURT SO BAD. Matt wasn't eating much or talking much, and for him that is unusual. He was better today though. But then Madi started complaining about the same thing! So my sitter said it could be foot-and-mouth disease...i'm gonna have to research that. On a better note, tomorrow is my last day at work til next Wed! Yay! Haven't had that long of a stretch off in a long time; I certainly have plenty to do!!

No comments: