Sunday, December 3, 2006

Well, I took the plunge...

and started a blog! Can't believe it; but I do enjoy reading so many other people's I thought I'd give it a shot. So for the 2 people out there reading this, THANKS! Actually, I thought it might be a good way for our family to see snips of our (very crazy) daily life.

I am going to say kudos to all the single moms out there. I couldn't do it. I have often told my MIL that she doesn't have to worry about me leaving Brian until the kids are like 7 years old, because he helps me too much. I am a single parent this weekend, Brian should be back from hunting on Tuesday. Wow. Nearly-3 year old twins can be a pain. Bubba slammed Sissy's finger in the door earlier this morning, and she still won't use that hand (!) And they both said "shut up momma" today...to which they got in HEAPS of trouble. THANK GOODNESS for Noggin...love that station! (yes i am one of "those" parents).

anyway, if you're reading this, bear with me for a few days while I try to get this fixed up and thanks for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

Patti said...

I am so with you on the single parent thing.

I was a single parent for awhile to two boys, then... 5 and 2.5 while finishing my schooling before I moved west. It sure isn't an easy job!

Welcome to blogland!

I have been called a few choice names before too!

Hugs! You are doing great:)

Holly VanDyne said...

Oh girl - I am IN LOVE with Noggin and feel the same way! I would be so lost without my DH! I'm so glad you have such a good one! Congrats on the blog - I love it! :)

Amy said...

Wow!! Mind if I copy you?? I actually thought about doing this awhile back just to keep in touch with family! Love how yours turned out!! Awesome my friend! Let's get together and scrapbook,soon!

Kim Moreno said...

Looks awesome Mel!!!