Thursday, January 18, 2007

I THOUGHT I lived in TEXAS

we are NOT suposed to have ice/snow/freezing rain/crap in our forecast for a whole week!!! Not that it is amounting to a WHOLE lot, but the words ice and freezing rain have been in the forecast every single day for literally the last week. and thru this weekend. Which figures because I am actually meeting a friend (yes, I do have ONE), to go scrap on Friday night. I think I'm going to go regardless....Brian said don't call him if I get stuck, but I know my Dad will come get me if needed! Right, daddy?

So the kids aren't really doing anything too new or cute. We have pretty much put Madi in "big girl panties" except for nap/bedtime. But of course Matt is another matter....

Hmmm....not too much else to say, and I really need to go work a little bit more (see dad, it's 7pm and I'm going to be working!)....Stay warm everybody!!

No comments: