Friday, January 12, 2007

These sort of things NEVER happen to me!

So I log onto my company HR website, to check to see if my vacation (2 weeks) has been credited yet. And there was 3 weeks in there!!! I wasn't susposed to get that til next year! So I called the HR department and they said since I've been there 5 consecutive years (02-07), I get 3 weeks even though my 5 year anniversary isn't til Feb.! Things like this NEVER work out in my favor!!

24 starts up this Sunday....and let me tell you I am SO excited. TV is a MAJOR thing at my house (yes, I know that's sad, but that's a whole other discussion)...and 24 is our all time favorite show. Though it can be frustrating to watch just one hour at a time.

We are slowly getting our house a little more organized...went through the kids closets the other night and cleaned out all the too little clothes. Wow do my kids have a lot of clothes. Thankfully, a lot of Madi's are from cousin Mya ;) that helps me stay out of trouble a little bit anyway.

Guess I'd better go see if I have any faxes!

No comments: