Monday, January 15, 2007

I'm just sayin'....

that should the opportunity ever arise, I WOULD leave my husband for Jack Bauer. NOT, mind you, Keifer Southerland, but Jack Bauer.

Is there a more noble, selfless, patriotic man alive?

I was almost in tears watching him break down tonight. Bless his heart, he should be in therapy and he's having to save the country from some psychos.

In case you can't tell, my FAVORITE show 24 is back....and as good as ever!!!

If only they'd give us 4 hours every week! Now we only get an hour a week from now on, and that's just really not enough. But it does make Monday's more bearable.

~and~ I got to go see The Good Shepherd today....it was very good. Kind of complicated; you have to pay attention; but it was good. But 3 hours long. So dad and mom, don't see it at the theater.

No comments: