Tuesday, January 16, 2007

work.

I am really enjoying my job; which is actually kind of worrying me, because some aspects of it will be changing in the not too distant future (unless my prayers are answered). But anyway, you can take this for bragging if you want to....mostly I'm just excited about it, and hey, it's my blog, so I'll write what I want to. I started back in mid-November the working at home thing, and I felt like I was doing an ok job...they put REALLY high expectations on us, and I don't think they truly expect us to attain the goals they set. If so, well, it's just not gonna happen without workin 50+ hrs per week and I refuse to do that. But since I've started, I haven't heard one word from my supervisor about how I'm doing. I generally take the approach of no news is good news, but I really had no clue about my performance and how everyone else does. So when my boss's boss sent an email yesterday and for last week I was #3, I was quite suprised! And happy. He sent an email to the top 10 RPhs, and let us know where we were...and to say job well done. That was nice to know. But I wish he had sent that email to everybody not just the top ten.

Now the competitor in me says I have to go after #1....then at bonus time....show me the money baby. show. me. the. money.

No comments: