Sunday, January 7, 2007

I thought this pic turned out really cute! (Of course it did! It has my son in it!)

So anyway, not a lot to say really. Been trying to clean before Brian gets home so I don't get yelled at too much....but it's very hard with 2 rug rats dragging stuff out as soon as you get it picked up.

Oh, one thing that made me happy today was after we got home from church, Madi was showing me her papers that they colored. Their lesson was about David being a shepherd, and she told me (without me asking) all about the big mean bear that David killed to protect the sheep and keep them safe....I was really proud that she knew and remembered her Sunday school lesson so well. She even knew David's name without me prompting. And I was sort of debating on whether or not to go because it's very difficult when flying solo. Taught me a lesson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.