Tuesday, January 2, 2007

My next 30 years...

Ok, so I've had a couple of requests to update my blog. So I am!

Yesterday was my 30th birthday. Yee haw. They aren't as fun as they used to be, but as my mom and dad say, it's better than the alternative. We didn't do much...went to IKEA (can never find a SINGLE thing there--I don't know why we keep going. Brian hates Euro stuff), we looked at printers, and went to dinner at La Hacienda. The kids were good, so that's always a plus.

New Years Resolutions: I don't really believe in them, but I am really going to try to loose weight (that's not a new year's resolution--I'm just continuing my quest from last year). I had lost some weight before the holidays, but am too scared to step on the scales now. I'd LOVE to get back to where I was before the kids were born, but that is probably literally impossible without surgery. Unless I just become anorexic. Can anorexics drink Dr. Pepper?

My other resolution (but to some extent it's out of my hands) is to get published again...has been my "resolution" for the last 2 years (successful both times thankfully!)....and I've been slacking off lately. But since I gave Brian the magic X Box I now have more time. :)

Anyway, I better get back to work. Dad if you're reading this, my queue was empty and I had nothing to do anyway.

No comments: